LAKEVILLE, Conn. -- Colin Braun took the pole position Friday for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race Saturday at L

in BullyGeister 15.10.2018 08:08
von jj009 | 3.862 Beiträge

LAKEVILLE, Conn. -- Colin Braun took the pole position Friday for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race Saturday at Lime Rock Park, and Richard Westbrook gave Ford Chip Ganassi Racing its second GT Le Mans class pole.Driving the No. 54 CORE autosport ORECA FLM09, Braun turned in a best lap of 48.824 seconds (108.6 mph) around the 1.474-mile, seven-turn road course to earn the top starting spot overall and in the Prototype Challenge class. It was the second consecutive pole for Braun.Im obviously really happy to get the pole, Braun said. It wasnt our goal of that session, but we were really focused on Saturday. Thats the important one. Tire management is certainly going to be important for us.Robert Alon will start second in the No. 52 PR1-Mathiasen Motorsports ORECA FLM09 with a best lap of 48.840 seconds (108.6 mph). James French qualified third in the No. 38 Performance Tech Motorsports ORECA at 48.930 seconds (108.4 mph).Westbrook turned a best lap of 50.748 seconds (104.5 mph) in the No. 67 Ford GT to take the top starting position in the GTLM class. He and co-driver Ryan Briscoe will be going for their fourth consecutive victory Saturday.Spencer Pumpelly earned the pole position in the GT Daytona class with a best lap of 53.148 seconds (99.8 mph) in the No. 16 Lamborghini. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Matt-Judon-Jersey/ . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Chris-Wormley-Jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Joe-Flacco-Jersey/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Ryan-Jensen-Jersey/ . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Austin-Howard-Jersey/ . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. HOUSTON -- Evan Gattis doesnt know why he hits better when he catches compared to when hes the designated hitter.Ive seen the stats and heard its kind of a big split, but I just want to pretend like Im catching when Im not, Gattis said.He was catching Saturday night, and his bat came alive.Gattis had two home runs and four RBI in his return to the lineup, Collin McHugh threw six strong innings and the Houston Astros beat the Los Angeles Angels 7-2.Gattis sat Friday with a bruised right hand after being hit by a pitch Wednesday. He came back Saturday and launched a three-run homer into the Crawford Boxes in left field in the second inning and added a solo shot off the facade in left-center in the fourth to give Houston a 5-0 lead.Glad I got a good pitch to hit, Gattis said. The first one I took I thought I took it well. It was borderline ball/strike away. Just really let the ball travel a little bit today as best I could.It was his sixth career multihomer game and first since hitting a pair Aug. 26, 2015, against the Yankees.For his career, Gattis entered hitting .260 with a .512 slugging percentage as a catcher, compared to .230 with a .422 slugging percentage when hes the DH. Hes also hit 38 homers in 153 games as a catcher, compared to 31 homers in 187 games as DH.Im sure someone smarter than me can figure it out, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. I dont know if its actually true in the numbers. It feels like it and in all seriousness I think its the result of keeping him occupied, keeping his mind occupied, keeping his mind in the game.Carlos Correa had a solo home run to right in the fifth.McHugh (7-6) allowed two runs on six hits with six strikeouts in six innings. He continued his string of solid outings, allowing two runs or fewer for the sixth time in his last seven starts.I probably could have made some better pitches in better situations, McHugh said. But I think for the stuff we had Gatty did a really good job of guiding me througgh a couple of spots where I just wasnt feeling it.ddddddddddddHouston has won 10 straight against the Angels. It tacked on a run in the third when Jered Weaver (8-8) hit Preston Tucker with the bases loaded, scoring George Springer. Springer knocked an RBI single in the fourth.Ji-Man Choi had a solo home run to the upper deck in right field to lead off the fifth, and Andrelton Simmons hit an RBI single in the sixth for the Angels.Weaver was roughed up for six runs and seven hits in four innings. The right-hander has struggled against Houston this season, allowing 16 runs in 15 1/3 innings.I just think that obviously, I dont have the same (stuff) that I used to have is first and foremost, Weaver said. They have become a pretty patient team. Not as free swinging. They make you work for it. I had to work my (butt) off there in the second and third.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: C Jason Castro was out of the lineup Saturday after being hit on the back of his right hand on a foul tip in the ninth inning Friday. This morning he felt it was OK, Hinch said. He took a few swings and felt a little bit of soreness, so I decided to scratch him.ROSTER MOVESAngels: Los Angeles called up Carlos Perez from Triple-A Salt Lake. Perez started at catcher and went 0 for 3. The Angels optioned C Juan Graterol to Salt Lake.Astros: 3B Matt Duffy was claimed off waivers by Texas. Duffy was designated for assignment July 16. ... Houston announced the signing of 22-year-old Cuban SS Anibal Sierra.UP NEXTAngels: RHP Tim Lincecum (2-3) will make his seventh start of the season Sunday and is looking for his second straight win.Astros: RHP Mike Fiers (6-4) will make his 18th start of the season and look to bounce back from two straight starts of four innings or less, including Mondays outing in Oakland where he was tagged for six runs in 3 2/3 innings. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
JeffyChiesa, Poiebnwey, jokergreen0220, nattero, werjyghf

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: JeffyChiesa
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33253 Themen und 67387 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen