es. The 28-year-old netminder had spent th

in BullyGeister 16.10.2018 05:27
von zhanjiao1212 | 721 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Mike Miller had choices. Joey Gallo Jersey . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. Miller has agreed to a $5.5 million, two-year contract with the Cavaliers, re-uniting the sharpshooting forward with James, his former teammate in Miami. Millers contract includes a player option in the second year, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. The person spoke Tuesday on condition of anonymity because the deal is not yet signed. Miller will make $2.7 million next season, and the option is worth $2.8 million, the person said. The 34-year-old Miller also was coveted by Dallas and Denver. But the chance to play alongside James was enough to send him to Cleveland. Miller and James played together with the Heat for three seasons, winning two NBA titles. Miller reportedly had a three-year offer from the Mavericks. Last season, Miller played in 82 games -- the most since his rookie season -- for Memphis. He shot 46 per cent (107 of 233) on 3-pointers and averaged 7.1 points and 2.5 rebounds. After agreeing to the deal, Miller posted a message on his Instagram account, thanking Grizzlies fans and acknowledging James. "Thanks to Memphis for a great year!!" Miller wrote. "But Im so excited to be a part of the Cleveland family and their fans. The only thing you can expect from me is everything I have! So excited to reunite with u my brother! I know I dont even need to tell you this but I will "Let It Fly"." Miller gives the Cavs another outside offensive option and someone to help spread the floor for James, who signed a two-year, $42 million contract with Cleveland on Saturday. Although Miller was slowed by injuries during his tenure with Miami, the Heat could always count on him to knock down big shots and James never lost confidence in him. Miller has made 41 per cent of his 3-point attempts during an NBA career that began with Orlando in 2000. The Magic drafted Miller, who played at Florida, with the No. 5 overall pick in 2000. He also has played for Minnesota and Washington. Ivan Rodriguez Jersey . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. Jason Grilli Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Nomar-Mazara-Kids-Jersey/ . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night.Jaroslav Halaks agent has his back. Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. Louis Blues amid reports that he had asked not to face his former teammates. Allan Walsh - Halaks agent - released the following statement on Halak Wednesday: "Jaro never at anytime said he didnt want to start against St. Louis. A private conversation between a player and coach should stay private and not be discussed with the media." "I am bewildered that a coach would break that trust especially when those comments the coach publicly attributed to Jaro are not accurate," the statement continued. "Its the coach who makes the decision on who plays in the games, not the players." Halak has beenn with the Capitals since the Mar. Elvis Andrus Jersey. 5 trade deadline when the team acquired him from the Buffalo Sabres. The Sabres acquired him from the Blues on Feb. 28 in the trade that sent goaltender Ryan Miller to the Blues, though Halak did not see any ice time as a member of the Sabres. The 28-year-old netminder had spent the previous four seasons as a member of the Blues. St. Louis acquired him from the Montreal Canadiens in 2010 in exchange for Ian Schultz and Lars Eller. The Canadiens originally selected Halak in the ninth round (271st overall) at the 2003 NHL Entry Draft. In 51 games with the Blues and Capitals this season, Halak has posted a 28-13-7 record with a 2.29 goals-against average and a .919 save perentage. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
JeffyChiesa, Poiebnwey, jokergreen0220, nattero, werjyghf

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: JeffyChiesa
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33253 Themen und 67387 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen