with him.The Mavericks also are playing without injured guards Deron Williams and Devin Harris, and

in BullyGeister 21.10.2018 15:48
von jj009 | 3.862 Beiträge

Jose Mourinho dedicated Manchester Uniteds EFL Cup victory over Manchester City to the clubs fans after they showed their unwavering support. Juan Matas second-half strike claimed the bragging rights for United as they bounced back from Sundays defeat at Chelsea by booking their place in the quarter-finals.Im happy. The players did everything, they deserved to win, the Portuguese told Sky Sports. We are obviously happy because, in the last week when everything has gone against us, the fans have felt deeply the negative results and today was a good chance to clean that feeling.To win against Manchester City gives everyone a better feeling and Im especially happy for the players and the fans.Mourinho endured a bitter return to Chelsea last time out as United effectively found themselves out of the game at Stamford Bridge inside 30 seconds, following Pedros opener. Highlights of the EFL Cup match between Manchester United and Manchester City The United boss made just four changes to City counterpart Pep Guardiolas nine as the continuity delivered an improved defensive display.City, who brought Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling on in the final quarter, failed to register a single shot on target in a game for the first time since April 2012. Mata edges derby for United Juan Mata strikes as United reach EFL Cup last eight And, asked if Sundays result played a role in his decision to name a strong team, Mourinho added: Yes. [Before Sunday] We were in a good run of results - in the last seven we lost one - so Sunday was a big defeat with numbers that the history of this clubs do not deserve. They gave absolutely everything. Even if we lost today the feeling was absolute fantastic because the players showed they really care and they care for the fans. Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho When I am in a club my heart belongs to the fans and I felt deeply for them. The reality is that I never had fans like these, we lost 4-0 and we were supported.Today the stadium was full of real support and it looks like the love people have for the club is bigger than bad results or three bad seasons.So we had to give something back, regardless of the result - we could have lost and I would have the same feeling for my players. Pep Guardiola said he is proud of the young players that featured in Man Citys EFL Cup exit at Man Utd My players gave absolutely everything in a very difficult run which presented matches every two days - big games against Liverpool, Fenerbahce, Chelsea and City.They gave absolutely everything. Even if we lost today the feeling was absolute fantastic because the players showed they really care and they care for the fans. Also See: Mata edges derby for United Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Jc-Tretter-Jersey/ . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-James-Burgess-Jersey/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Kenny-Britt-Jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Hats/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Joe-Schobert-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. NEW YORK -- Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki said Monday he is getting closer to returning from sore right Achilles.Nowitzki missed his fourth straight game in the Mavericks 93-77 loss to the New York Knicks. He had a lengthy pregame workout, but by then it was already decided that he wouldnt play.The biggest issue is still running, Nowitzki said after the game. Im not a big runner at this stage in my career but I cant really go up and down yet. I havent run in full practice. So its not quite there yet but the good thing is its getting better. I dont have the soreness I had last week obviously. Ill be doing more and more.Nowitzki sat out the second half of Dallas loss in Portland on Nov. 4 and hasnt played since. Though the Mavericks are 2-7, they dont want the 38-year-old forward back until hes ready.I think hes really closse.dddddddddddd Hes feeling a lot better and we just dont want to rush anything, owner Mark Cuban said. Theres no reason to rush anything with him.The Mavericks also are playing without injured guards Deron Williams and Devin Harris, and on Monday shot under 39 percent against a Knicks team that had been struggling defensively. Nowitzki, the No. 6 scorer in NBA history, knows the offense will return once he does.We cant score enough. Obviously thats the one thing I can sort of do, Nowitzki said. I might not be any good at any other thing anymore but I can still score a little bit and help the team score, just helping offensively as much as I can. So its tough. It is tough to sit over there and watch. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
keshavujunu, Anthonyrogery, NoelMerel, ZaryJone, jorgankilham

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: keshavujunu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33170 Themen und 67303 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen