Ali Marpet signs contract extension with Bucs

in BullyGeister 02.11.2018 02:59
von liny195 | 132 Beiträge

A favorite among many — both within the organization and among the fans — will stick around in Tampa Bay for six more years.The Buccaneers announced today that guard Ali Marpet has signed a six-year extension through 2023.“One of our top priorities heading into this season was to secure our core players to long-term deals and I am thrilled to add Ali to that list Tampa Bay Buccaneers Hoodie ,” said Buccaneers General Manager Jason Licht. “In his first four seasons, Ali has developed into one of the league’s best offensive guards and we believe he will only continue to improve. His ability to play multiple positions across the line, along with his strong work ethic and overall leadership abilities, were all important factors in our decision to ensure he remains a Buccaneer for the long term.”Marpet was a second-round draft pick in 2015. Since being drafted, he has started every game he has played in. His versatility makes him an asset to the team as he is currently playing at left guard after experimenting at center last season. He was at right guard the previous two seasons.The 25-year-old has been a part of a line that has helped boost the Bucs offense to the top of the league and has been ranked as one of the top offensive lineman in the NFL.“I feel incredibly grateful,” said Marpet. “It’s awesome that the Buccaneers wanted me here as much as I wanted to stay here. I love the Tampa Bay community and the organization and I want to thank the Glazer family for making this possible.”NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo has the details for the extension.What would you change about the Buccaneers jerseys? When the Buccaneers unveiled their latest uniform design Youth Customized Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys , it was immediately welcomed with, well, criticism. From the font used for the numbers to the pewter on the shoulders, many fans (and media) have not welcomed the change. Personally, I don’t have an issue with them. I remember attending the joint press conferencesfor Josh McCown and Anthony Collins when they signed back in 2014 after the unveiling of the new look. My first thought was, “I can dig ‘em.” But many still feel “meh” at best. Just take a look at the responses so far by clicking on the below tweet.You can include artists as critics as well. Nate James www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com , who worked with Nike’s Air Force 1 campaign, spoke with SB Nation about the designs of some of NFL team’s jerseys. And of course, he talked about the Bucs’ look.Of all the things the Bucs’ uniform has going on, I feel the logo on the helmet is fantastic and the best part of their whole ensemble.But anyways, with this being theme week for SB Nation, we are talking anything about team’s uniforms. So for this edition of theme week Tampa Bay Buccaneers Womens T-Shirt , we ask you, what would you change about the Bucs’ jerseys?Have a vote below and chime in in the comments below.

nach oben springen

Besucher
aokabct, xuezhiqian123

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Fredericklarson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 31303 Themen und 65395 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen