h a race to spare, regardless of where Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton finishes. Rosberg can even

in BullyGeister 02.12.2018 09:29
von jj009 | 3.161 Beiträge

Nico Rosberg says he sees no need to change his approach despite knowing he could seal his maiden Formula One title at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix.A win for Rosberg in Brazil would be enough to claim the championship with a race to spare, regardless of where Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton finishes. Rosberg can even afford to follow Hamilton home in second place at the next two grands prix, or record one second and a third, and still secure the title. However, the German insists he will continue to use the method of approach which has served him well so far in 2016.Mexico wasnt ideal, Rosberg said. I was going for the win as always but Lewis was just a little bit faster all weekend. Sometimes you just have to accept that and be satisfied with your work. Im not going to change my approach. I need to keep doing what helps me perform at my best and thats going for the win every time.There are still two races to go and anything can happen in this sport, so I need to focus my energy on the factors that I have in my control. Ive got good form in Sao Paulo. Its one of the real classic tracks, which usually produce some exciting races, so Im looking forward to getting out there and having a big battle in front of those awesome Brazilian fans.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff believes Rosberg -- who has won the previous two races at Interlagos -- is the Mercedes driver with the least pressure on his shoulders, by having the luxury of a second opportunity to claim the championship crown in Abu Dhabi at the end of November, if he cannot do so in Brazil.For Nico, all this talk of just needing to finish second in order to make it to the end is over -- he has it in his hands, Wolff said. If he wins the race in Brazil, he is champion. Weve seen many races, particularly in the second half of this season, where he has coped well under pressure. But, mentally, I think this new situation is actually a bit easier in terms of tackling the situation with a little less pressure, as he still has another chance in Abu Dhabi. Air Max Plus Online . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Cheap Air Max Plus Shoes . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.cheapairmaxplus.com/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Air Max Plus Free Shipping . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. BOWLING GREEN, Ky. -- Tashia Brown scored 22 of her 28 points in the second half and Kendall Noble had 12 of her 16 after the break and Western Kentucky upset No. 23 Indiana 85-74 on Saturday.The Hilltoppers (2-1) shot 56.5 percent (13 of 23) in the second half to upend a second-straight ranked team at home. They knocked off then No. 16 Louisville 71-69 last November. They are now 41-0 when scoring at least 80 points under coach Michelle Clark-Heard.Western Kentucky led 63-56 after three quarters and then made 12 of 14 freee throws in the fourth quarter to finish 26 of 28 from the line in holding off the Hoosiers (3-1).ddddddddddddTyra Buss had 24 points for Indiana, which shot 7 for 27 in the fourth quarter to finish at 35 percent in the second half.Noble also had nine rebounds and seven assists. Micah Jones had 11 points, and her three 3-pointers moved her into eighth on the Western Kentucky career list with 143. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: EdwinHulme
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25352 Themen und 59301 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen