SRINAGAR， Indian-controlled Kashmir， July 20 (Xinhua) -- The newspapers published from Srinagar city， the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir， still could not hit the stands Wednesday， officials and locals said.
Printing of local newspaper has been suspended for the fifth straight day although a local government spokesman Tuesday evening issued a statement saying there was no restriction on printing and publication of newspapers.
""The state government today made it clear that there are no restrictions on printing and publishing of newspapers，"" the official release said.
Earlier during the day， Indian-government said there was no ban on newspapers in the region.
The Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti's political adviser， Amitabh Mattoo told a New Delhi based television channel NDTV the decision to temporarily ban newspaper publication was made without the knowledge of Mufti.
""Sometimes decisions taken at a local level is not something the highest authority approves of. There was some miscommunication，"" Mattoo said. ""We need to know who took the decision on the ban. We will take action once the crisis is over.""
The editors condemned the government's flip flop on the issue.
However， publishers and editors based in Srinagar have delayed print runs， saying the government should ""own the ban"" and issue a statement guaranteeing that media operations will not be hampered.
""Since the government has not changed its press emergency， the editors and the owners of the newspapers regret that it may not be possible to resume the publication of newspapers，"" reads a statement issued by the owners and editors of Srinagar-based newspapers.
Authorities on early Saturday imposed a gag on media by seizing newspaper copies and asking owners of printing presses to suspend operations.
More than 40 people were killed and around 2，000 civilians were injured with most of them hit either by pellet guns or with bullets during clashes with government forces.
Protests broke out in the region after Indian troops killed a top militant commander of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) Burhan Muzaffar Wani along with two associates on July 8.
Wani's killing saw people taking to roads and opening a cycle of deadly violence. The 22-year-old Wani was the poster boy of HM， the region's indigenous militant outfit.
Muslim majority areas of Indian-controlled Kashmir are reeling under strict curfew for the twelfth consecutive day.
Hundreds of Indian police and paramilitary personnel remain deployed in the curfew-bound areas in full riot-gears carrying automatic rifles to enforce restrictions.
Residents say they were facing a dearth of eatables， essentials and medicines in wake of the curfew.
Cellphone and internet services also remains suspended since July 8 in a bid to prevent people from mobilizing.
The local government has placed key separatist leaders under house arrest fearing their participation in demonstrations would intensify anti-India protests and mobilize people in large numbers.
Prior to this， in 2010， a similar wave of violence hit the region and claimed over 100 lives during clashes that continued for months together.
A separatist movement and guerrilla war challenging New Delhi's rule is going on in Indian-controlled Kashmir since 1989.
Kashmir， the Himalayan region divided between India and Pakistan is claimed by both in full. Since their Independence from Britain， the two countries have fought three wars， two exclusively over Kashmir.
" The importance of effective product information management is monumental for retailers. In fact Rasul Douglas Womens Jersey , $4billion in sales, or 3.5%, are lost each year due to supply chain information inefficiencies. When it comes to products, companies spend an average octes per SKU per year cleaning out and syncing old information and for new products, it takes an average of four weeks to launch the offering.
As retailers across the globe expand their brick-and-mortar offerings to ecommerce, and bring their thousands of SKUs to the digital world, product information management is key to driving quality traffic, increasing conversion and building customer loyalty. Marketing teams are often expected to update multiple channels, including mobile, desktop, brochures, newsletters, print, etc., with great copy and rich imagery as fast as possible. Those are a lot of balls to keep in the air. Fortunately, Product Information Management Solutions makes marketing across multiple channels much easier.
Primary Product Information Possibilites:
• Product descriptions, product attributes (such as color, material, or feature sets,) high-resolution images, and even video are all aspects of product information that no longer have to be duplicated when you have a PIM system.
• Product Information Management parses product information from a single source and distributes to the appropriate channels. Multichannel marketers especially appreciate Product Information Management as an efficient way to share the most up-to-date product data between online and print.
• Integration is already a cornerstone of successful e-commerce. With integration between your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and your e-commerce solutions, you open up many avenues for customer self-service and a greatly improved customer experience. Adding your Product Information Management to the integrated family further streamlines your business, saving even more time and money.
• With Product Information Management Solutions together with ecommerce, your marketing team is no longer required to become expert at every aspect and it will give them opportunity to rock at their respective fields.
Product Information Management Solutions- The Best Practices for Ensuring Omni-Channel Success:
• . Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys