agged with a third turnover on a mishandled handoff.It just goes back to having everybody locked in Dobbs said about correcting

in BullyGeister 25.12.2018 11:10
von jj009 | 3.417 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- J.R. Smith and Doc Rivers both had some explaining to do.In a sense, both player and coach lost their minds Tuesday night. Now both are hoping for better Thursday when the Cleveland Cavaliers host the Los Angeles Clippers.Both the Cavs and Clippers are coming off tough road losses. The Cavs were embarrassed at the Milwaukee Bucks, while the Clippers lost in double overtime at the Brooklyn Nets during a strange night in the NBA.The Clippers are staggering through this six-game trip, having lost three straight after winning 14 of their first 16 games.I think we are smelling ourselves a little bit. We havent done (a thing). Nothing, Clippers center DeAndre Jordan said. We were No. 1 in the West for a couple of weeks? That dont mean nothing. At all.I feel like we took that for granted. We thought we were a lot better than we really are. We got to continue to get better and have respect for the game.Rivers was irate with referee Ken Mauer near the end of the first overtime Tuesday and was ejected after Mauer hit him with a pair of technicals.Rivers became enraged with Mauer because he wasnt involved in the play and Rivers was talking to referee Lauren Holtkamp, but Mauer told a pool reporter he assessed Rivers with his first technical for crossing midcourt. Rivers earned his second technical for his reaction to the first one.Smith, meanwhile, wandered off the court for the Cavs on Tuesday night to hug Jason Terry on the Bucks bench. The man he was guarding, Tony Snell, was rewarded with an easy dunk while Cavs players looked on bewildered. Smith compounded his problems by wearing a ski mask after the game while addressing reporters and claimed he didnt know he was in the game when the gaffe occurred.The mental lapse -- and his handling of the situation after the game -- did not sit well with Cavs coach Tyronn Lue, who addressed the issue with Smith on Wednesday.It was (an) embarrassing moment, Lue said. We had a discussion about it, he felt embarrassed about it, it was an embarrassing play. We talked about it. Were moving on.Lue said he would not discipline Smith for the play or his reaction because it wasnt malicious. But he made clear he didnt appreciate the ski mask stunt.Theres no need for that, Lue said. Just address the media in the right way, move on.Smith said he tried to have fun with the mistake because he didnt want to be boring.I said it more in a joking manner because you can see what happened, Smith said Wednesday, sans ski mask. Obviously I wasnt paying attention. For me to just sit there and tell you I wasnt paying attention makes it plain and boring somewhat, especially when youre asking a question you already know the answer to. But at the same time, I still have to give that boring answer, for whatever reason.Both teams are expected to be back at full strength Thursday. Clippers forward Blake Griffin was out of the lineup Tuesday to rest, while Cavaliers forward Channing Frye missed the past week following the death of his father. Frye rejoined the Cavs in time for practice Wednesday and returns Thursday as the league leader in 3-point shooting (.485).The bigger problem Lue is battling right now is complacency, illustrated by Smiths gaffe.When you have a team thats a championship team and you went to two straight Finals, youve been doing the same thing for three years, it gets redundant, Lue said. But you still have to do the drills, continue to get better, you still have to go through offensive sets youve been working on, continuing to work on execution, and the guys know it, so they get bored with it sometimes. Rightfully so.Weve got to continue to work on those things, youve got to continue to get good at those things, and its going to help us down the road. Air Jordan 5 Retro For Sale . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cheap Jordans 5s 2018 . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap Jordan 5 For Sale . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Retro 5 Air Jordans For Sale . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Tennessee coach Butch Jones promised his team and his coaches would own their latest loss to South Carolina.That might be as difficult a task as trying to end the suddenly spiraling Vols three-game losing streak.Jones ticked off a grocery list of mistakes -- missed tackles, too many penalties, three turnovers -- that led to the Gamecocks stunning 24-21 victory over No. 18 Tennessee on Saturday night.Leadership needs to step up on this football team, Jones said. It starts with myself and the coaches, but its everybody. Everybodys going to own it, everybodys responsible. We cant let this one loss define who we are.Jake Bentley threw for two touchdowns, Rico Dowdle ran for 127 yards and another score to hand No. 18 Tennessee its third straight loss.The Gamecocks (4-4, 2-4 Southeastern Conference) had struggled on offense much of the season and were expected to be a comfortable bounce-back win for the powerhouse Vols (5-3, 2-3) after consecutive defeats to No. 9 Texas A&M and No. 1 Alabama.Instead, South Carolinas defense bottled up the Vols most of the game, holding them under 300 yards of offense for just the second time this year. Joshua Dobbs had two passes intercepted by Jamarcus King and was tagged with a third turnover on a mishandled handoff.It just goes back to having everybody locked in Dobbs said about correcting the errors.Tennessee got a final chance with 35 seconds left and drove to the South Carolina 41. But Aaron Medleys desperation, 58 yard field goal attempt was well short on the final play.This is a spark, South Carolina linebacker Bryson Allen-Williams said. This is the start of something for the next couple of games and next year.First-year coach Will Muschamp improved to 5-0 all-time against Tennessee, the first four victories coming during his time at Florida.Bentley was again on target in his second college start at quarterback. He threw for 167 yards and completed 15 of 20 passes, including a 17-yard TD throw to Bryan Edwards and a 35-yard scoring toss to K.C..dddddddddddd Crosby in the final period to put South Carolina up 24-14.Tennessee could not dig itself out of that hole and ended a three-game win streak against South Carolina.For Muschamp, it was validation his program is trending upward.He told his players that if they continued to invest in the team, good things will happen.We know what good looks like and were going to get there, Muschamp said.THE TAKEAWAYTennessee: The Vols third straight SEC loss may have been the most devastating of all as they fall two games behind Eastern Division leader Florida with three league games left. Tennessee will have to root for these same Gamecocks in two weeks when they head to The Swamp to face the Gators.South Carolina: No question this is Muschamps biggest victory at South Carolina, and suddenly puts the Gamecocks in line for a bowl game with struggling Missouri and FCS opponent Western Carolina ahead in November.POLL IMPLICATIONSCount on Tennessee falling from the rankings when it comes out. Its one thing to lose to top-10 opponents, its another to lose to a team that entered last in SEC scoring offense.EJECTED GAMECOCKSSouth Carolina lost starting cornerback Chris Lammons and starting safety D.J. Smith to ejections, both for transgressions with Tennessee receiver Jauan Jennings . Lammons threw two punches at Jennings after the two tied up in the opening quarter and he was thrown out for unsportsmanlike conduct. Smith was called for targeting on a hit of Jennings.Lammons Tweeted later his actions were selfish and he apologized to fans, teammates and coaches.BIG RETURNTennessees most explosive play was a 100-yard kickoff return by Evan Berry that cut a 10-point deficit to 17-14 in the third quarter.UP NEXTTennessee steps out of conference to play FCS opponent Tennessee Tech at home next Saturday.South Carolina closes out five straight games at home against Missouri next Saturday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MabelCastillo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 26944 Themen und 60937 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen