e James broke Middle Tennessee single-season records and combined for seven touchdowns in the Raiders 77-56 win over Florida Atl

in BullyGeister 25.12.2018 11:10
von jj009 | 3.417 Beiträge

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- ITavius Mathers and Richie James broke Middle Tennessee single-season records and combined for seven touchdowns in the Raiders 77-56 win over Florida Atlantic on Saturday night.Middle Tennessee (8-4, 5-3 Conference USA) set single-game school records for points and total yards (757) and broke the programs FBS single-game mark with 495 yards rushing. The Raiders also set their single-season mark with 61 touchdowns.James finished with 22 carries for a career-high 207 yards and three scores, four catches for 120 yards and a touchdown and was 5-of-6 passing for 76 yards. He broke his own single-season record for receiving yards with 1,463. Mathers had 18 carries for 213 yards and three touchdowns, two receptions for 37 yards and completed his only pass for 34 yards. He broke Vince Halls single-season rushing record of 1,439, finishing with 1,504. Dennis Andrews added three rushing TDs for the Raiders.Devin Singletary, who set FAUs single-game rushing record of 257 yards earlier this season, had 29 carries for 235 yards and three scores for the Owls (3-9, 2-6).It was FAUs second-highest scoring game in history and the Owls six rushing touchdowns were a school record. Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Hydro Flask With Straw Sale . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.hydroflaskwaterbottleuk.com/white-ombre-hydro-flask-40-oz-wide-mouth-water-bottle.html . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Hydro Flask 20 Oz Coffee . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. 21 oz Ombre Hydro Flask Sport Cap Standard Mouth Mint . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss.Its a year since One Direction star Niall Horan took a tumble as he caddied for Rory McIlroy at the annual Masters Par 3 Contest. Most players treat the contest as light relief and invite family or friends to act as their caddies, and Horans blossoming friendship with McIlroy resulted in the singer being asked to caddie for the then world No 1 at Augusta.Horan certainly was not the first caddie to find the hazard when given the chance to tee it up at the final hole, but worse was to come as he slipped on the pine straw just as the pair were about to be interviewed by Kirsty Gallacher.But despite his stumble, Horan admitted it was an enjoyable experience. One Directions Niall Horan had a moment to forget when he slipped while caddying for Rory McIlroy during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta Its just great to be at Augusta, Horan told Sky Sports 4.dddddddddddd I knew about a year ago I had the time off to come to the Masters. Then I met this man (McIlroy) and he asked me, did I want to carry the bag on Wednesday? Of course, if the world No 1 asks you to carry his bag, you carry it!On getting to play in front of a large crowd, he added: I cant say Ive been that nervous in a long time! It was tough, but it was alright! Its great to be around Rory. Its a big week for him and hopefully come Sunday hell have a green jacket on his back. McIlroy added: The deal was if I made him hit a shot here, theyre playing in Boston when Im there at the end of summer and Ill have to go up on stage and maybe sing a few lines, so (Im) not looking forward to that!It has been a great afternoon and he’s a great sport for doing it.Click on the video above to relive the moment Niall Horan fell at Kirstys feet ... Also See: McIlroy: Fast start crucial WATCH: How did Mickelson do it? Watson a big McIlroy fan Get Sky Sports cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MabelCastillo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 26944 Themen und 60937 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen