someone who could make a major impact at the school in the years to come.Our idea is to make sure that he is thoroughly exhaust

in BullyGeister 29.12.2018 14:17
von jj009 | 3.176 Beiträge

Rafa Benitez says he will take the positives after his first match in charge of Newcastle ended in a 1-0 defeat to Leicester on Monday Night Football. Shinji Okazakis first-half overhead kick at the King Power Stadium was enough to send the Foxes five points clear at the top of the Premier League, while Newcastle remain second bottom with 24 points from 29 games.The visitors started the game on top as Ayoze Perez squandered a presentable opening but they were soon punished by the league leaders, and Benitez admitted he was disappointed with the goal his side conceded. Okazaki scored an overhead kick to put Leicester in front in the first-half Im not happy [with the goal] because the ball bounced too many times and it is something we have to analyse, Benitez said.But I want to think about the positives because the team reacted well in the second half and we were pushing. Thats the positive thing for me. We need to analyse and improve.It was a pity because we started really well and had two good chances. After 20 minutes they started pushing and when they scored they had the game they like to play on the counter-attack. Okazaki celebrates his fifth Premier League goal of the season We had to close it down but they are fast and aggressive on the counter. We still had chances at the end of the game, like with Moussa Sissoko. We could have had a goal against a good team, because they play with a good tempo.Jamie Vardy appeared to be in an offside position when he nodded across goal for Okazaki to acrobatically volley home, but Benitez was keen to focus on what his team did well at the King Power Stadium.Normally I dont analyse these things because I cant change anything, he added. We were creating chances and had good team spirit, everything was there and now we have to correct the little things.The team was doing well and you could see the commitment and passion in the players.I am happy with the players that came from the bench as well, they were trying everything. It was a pity that we couldnt win, but the team showed they are convinced they could win.They remain one point behind Sunderland and Norwich in the battle for survival, with the Black Cats up next in the Tyne-Wear derby, live on Sky Sports next Sunday. Jamie Vardy looks to escape the attention of Vurnon Anita at the King Power Stadium And Benitez appealed to the Newcastle supporters to get behind his team as they search for the win that could take them out of the relegation zone.Every game will be important for us, he continued. We know it is a derby and we know how important it will be for everyone but I have the feeling our fans are really good and they know they are our No 12. We need them for the next game.We will train tomorrow and try to recover the players as soon as possible, and have one day off before we start working again. They need to rest and work hard, so we will manage the weeks workload. Leicesters Mark Albrighton joins Patrick Davison in the King Power Stadium tunnel to discuss their 1-0 win over Newcastle On his first impressions of Newcastle, Benitez added: I like the people, the staff, everybody is trying to help. The fans, the city, everybody is behind the team.Everything is positive and now we have to give them what they expect on the pitch. We cannot change this result but we can be happy in terms of the commitment of the players and we have to approach the next one with this in our head. Also See: Okazaki sends Leicester five clear Carra on Toons lack of quality Positive signs for Rafa? Leicester 1-0 Newcastle recap Under Armour Shoes Cheap . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Ua Outlet Store . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. http://www.uaoutlet.us/ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Cheap Ua Shoes . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Under Armour Wholesale China . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. EAST LANSING, Mich. -- As a disappointing season winds down, Michigan State could use a few signs of hope for the future.Freshman Donnie Corley certainly qualifies.Corley has emerged as a two-way contributor for the Spartans, playing both wide receiver and defensive back in his first season at the college level. It may be too late for Michigan State to salvage much from the 2016 season, but Corley looks like someone who could make a major impact at the school in the years to come.Our idea is to make sure that he is thoroughly exhausted at the end of the football game, coach Mark Dantonio said. Thats the plan.Its no huge surprise that Corley has been able to play right away. Both Rivals and Scout listed him as a four-star recruit, and as a senior at Martin Luther King H.S. in Detroit, Corley had 59 receptions and 10 interceptions.The Spartans (3-7, 1-6, Big Ten) needed to replace several key players from last year, and Corley immediately made his presence felt. In Michigan States second game of the season at Notre Dame, he caught four passes for 88 yards, including a leaping touchdown grab that turned out to be one of the highlights of the season for the Spartans.Corley is now third on the team with 27 receptions, and hes been able to help the defensive backfield as well.We recruited Donnie with the idea that he could play both, and we want to make that happen. Hes skilled enough to do that, Dantonio said. Hes a big athletic guy with ball judgment, he can tackle in space.Part of the reason Corley has played on defense is because the Spartans needed help in the secondary, but his ability to juggle multiple roles as a freshman has been impressive.Its been kind of hard. During the game, adjustments they make on the sidelines, I cant really be there, Corley said. IIm over here with the defense while the offense is making adjustments on the sideline.dddddddddddd Things like that, its kind of hard.The Spartans would be delighted if Corley can develop into the type of two-way threat who make a game-changing play at any time -- like rival Michigan has with Jabrill Peppers. With Michigan State set to host No. 2 Ohio State (9-1, 6-1) this weekend, Dantonio talked a bit Tuesday about the way Chris Gamble used to play both ways for the Buckeyes.Dantonio coached Gamble when he was an assistant at Ohio State over a decade ago.He played six games, I think, where he played over 100 plays. So its doable, Dantonio said. But, you know, whether we get to that extent or not will depend on other people and other personnel, recruiting, and how people and players develop and those type of things.Corley is starting down the path toward becoming a dynamic two-way star, and the experience hes gaining as a freshman could pay major dividends as Michigan State tries to rebound from a season in which little has gone right.Coach D always used to tell (me), `You might play both ways, Corley said. But he always told me that offense would probably be the first thing, then once I learned it, he would try and switch it. I didnt really think that I would learn it that fast and that it would happen that fast. I didnt think it would happen in the first year.Game notes Dantonio said injured DL Malik McDowells status remains uncertain this week. He missed last weekends win over Rutgers.---For more college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Biogenxxv
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25370 Themen und 59320 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen