suspended or anything. I hope his players talk to him and show him the way it is." Cubs manager Dale Sveum thought the high pitc

in BullyGeister 07.01.2019 13:38
von jj009 | 3.146 Beiträge

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Johnny Cueto woke up the Chicago Cubs. The Cincinnati right-hander had a four-run lead when threw a pitch over the head of David DeJesus with one out in the sixth inning Sunday, drawing a warning from plate umpire Bob Davidson. Chicago rebounded as Alfonso Soriano hit a tying two-run homer in the eighth inning and Welington Castillo had a go-ahead double in the 10th. The 5-4 victory stopped a season-high, six-game losing streak. "That just goes to show, dont wake a sleeping dog," Cubs starter Matt Garza said. "Thats immature on his part. ... If he wants to say something to me, he knows where my locker is. If hes got a problem, he can throw at me, and Ill do the same. Hopefully, he grows ... up. I hope he hears this. I really dont care. I dont know if theres anything between him and (DeJesus), but Ill stop it. I dont think you intentionally try to injure somebody. I hope the league looks at it. I dont want him suspended or anything. I hope his players talk to him and show him the way it is." Cubs manager Dale Sveum thought the high pitch to Cueto was a response to DeJesus taking his time to get in the batters box. "He wasnt trying to hit him," Sveum said. "I think it woke us up. At least it woke up the bench." Cueto, who gave up one run and four hits in seven innings, wasnt in the Reds clubhouse after the game, and manager Dusty Baker wasnt asked about it. Baker was more concerned about the unavailability of relievers Jonathan Broxton and Aroldis Chapman, who both had pitched two straight days. "We went as far as we could with Johnny," Baker said. "We had to turn it over to some other guys. Theyve got a job to do. Thats what they get paid to do. This is how they make their money. This one got away. Well start a new streak tomorrow. Weve been playing good ball." Cincinnati, which had won five straight and 16 of 20, plays the Cubs next in a four-game series at Wrigley Field starting June 10. Soriano singled in the seventh and scored Chicagos first run off Cueto on Luis Valbuenas two-out single. Anthony Rizzo hit an RBI double against Logan Ondrusek in the eighth -- his third double in two games -- and Soriano followed with his fifth homer of the season and first since May 13, a 394-foot drive to left-centre. J.J. Hoover (0-4) walked Scott Hairston with two outs in the 10th, and Castillo followed with his double into the left-field corner. Kevin Gregg (1-0) pitched 1 1-3 hitless innings, stopping the Reds five-game winning streak. Garza, making his second start of the season after coming off the disabled list, allowed four hits and four walks, threw a wild pitch and hit a batter. Cincinnati scored all of its runs in the fourth. Jay Bruce hit a solo homer, his seventh of the season and sixth in his last 22 games. Ryan Hanigan hit a fly ball to deep straightaway centre field with two on, and David DeJesus almost made a spectacular diving catch with his back to the plate. The runners held waiting to see what happened, and Hanigan wound up with a long RBI single. Zack Cozart added a two-run double. NOTES: The Reds drew 41,321 and sold out a series for the first time since July 30-Aug. 1, 2010, against Atlanta. ... The comeback win was Chicagos seventh of the season. The Cubs have lost 16 games in which they led. Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Air Max Plus Wholesale Cheap . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.airmaxplusoutlet.com/ . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Discount Nike Air Max Plus . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Nike Air Max Plus Buy Online . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. The 2016 NFL regular season is finally here. Thirty-two teams kickoff this weekend with differing goals ranging from a playoff appearance to a Super Bowl title. How will this season play out? With the help of ESPNs Football Power Index (FPI) we will preview the upcoming NFL season and break down each teams projections. For more on ESPNs FPI and how its calculated, read?here.AFC East | AFC North| AFC South | AFC West NFC East | NFC North | NFC South | NFC WestAFC EASTNew England PatriotsProjected wins: 9.8 Chance to win division: 59 percent Chance to make playoffs: 73 percentIf not for Tom Bradys suspension, the Patriots would be sitting atop FPIs win projections, but New England fans can take comfort in the fact that the Patriots still enter the season with the second-best chance of any team to win their division (behind the Panthers). That would extend their streak of AFC East championships to eight straight.dddddddddddd How many wins will Jimmy Garoppolo cost the Patriots? New England is projected to win about 0.4 fewer games than if Brady was available from the start.Buffalo BillsProjected wins: 7.9 Chance to win division: 19 percent Chance to make playoffs: 32 percentOne word defines the Bills projections: average. Buffalo ranks 15th in preseason FPI and is expected to be 0.1 points better than an average team on a neutral field. The Bills are also projected to have the 16th-best offense, 16th-best defense and have an average projection of about eight wins. With any projection system, however, there is a wide range of outcomes, so Buffalo has about a 1-in-3 chance of outperforming expectations and ending their 16-year playoff drought.New York Jets China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: scgrtumbr
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25297 Themen und 59244 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen