ed to the player the right way, but we certainly feel bad that Daniel reacted the way he did today." Murray added A

in BullyGeister 07.01.2019 13:38
von jj009 | 2.421 Beiträge

Daniel Alfredssons explanation for leaving the Ottawa Senators and signing with the Detroit Red Wings sparked plenty of reaction from the principals involved, including his agent J.P. Barry, Senators general manager Bryan Murray and even NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly. And it didnt take long for Eugene Melnyk to weigh in as well. The Senators team owner was quick to defend Murray and their side of the offseasons biggest story and took direct aim at Barry for Alfredssons exit from the nations capital. "For anyone to even suggest the remote possibility that Bryan Murray is not fully honest in his clear recollection of events should be ashamed of themselves," Melnyk told TSN on Friday. "I point the finger squarely on JP Barry, the man who blessed us with the (Dany) Heatley mess." Speaking to reporters in Ottawa on Thursday, Alfredsson said a lack of communication in contract negotiations with the Senators factored in for his choice to sign a one-year contract with the Red Wings and that his last contract had been structured under the assumption he would retire before the final year of the deal that paid $1 million. Alfredsson then said that Barry informed Murray that in late June that he wanted to play another season. "Im disappointed to hear that contract issues were something important to him that he didnt feel we were trying to accommodate," Murray said on the team website after the news conference. "I think in every shape and form we wanted this man back to be the captain of our hockey team and it didnt work out. Sometimes in negotiating all the facts arent maybe presented to the player the right way, but we certainly feel bad that Daniel reacted the way he did today." Murray added Alfredsson asked for a $7 million, one-year contract or $12 million, two year contract prior to the 2013 draft. He said the team countered with a one-year deal worth $4.5 million which Alfredsson declined and talks dwindled from there. Murray also told The Ottawa Sun on Thursday he thought Barry may not have been giving him or Alfredsson all the details over the contract negotiations between both sides - a sentiment shared by Melnyk. "If you want to play a blame game - that is where you should be looking," Melnyk told TSN on Friday. "I have a lot of respect for Daniel. I simply think he was not told the whole story or worse, was lied to. I wont be commenting on this again. We are busy and have a Stanley Cup to win." JP Barry was contacted by TSN on Friday for a response and said he stood by his comments made the previous day. "Shooting the messenger is something I have never believed in nor will I ever," Barry explained to TSN on Thursday. "Its just not productive in our business to make negotiations personal." "I decided not to respond in July when Bryan chose to criticize my role as an agent in this process. It was an emotional day. I get it. "The fact is this was a negotiation concerning impending free agency. We made multiple offers and invited them to negotiate. They provided a number on the weekend prior to July 5 and said this is all they can do due to internal budget restrictions. It wasnt a market offer in our estimation. They wanted Daniel to take a below market deal again after he had done the same several times previously and we didnt feel that was appropriate." Adidas Superstar Pas Cher . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Chaussure Adidas Superstar Pas Cher .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.pascheradidassuperstar.fr/ . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Adidas Superstar Soldes Pas Cher . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Adidas Superstar En Soldes . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. STOCKHOLM -- Henrik Larsson has stepped down as coach of Helsingborg after the team was relegated from Swedens top division.The move comes after a turbulent few days for the former Celtic striker, whose son was confronted by angry fans after Helsingborg lost to Halmstad in a playoff to remain in the Allsvenskan league on Sunday.Masked hooligans stormed the field and ripped the shirt off Jordan Larsson, who plays as a striker for Helsingborgg.ddddddddddddThe club says Henrik Larsson resigned in a joint decision with Helsingborgs board. It says he agreed to forfeit salary payments he was entitled to, to help the club financially in the necessary restructuring work to return to Allsvenskan as quickly as possible.Larsson coached the club for two years. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hukel uraib
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 22290 Themen und 56154 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen