tough to lose three games at Michigan State. Our expectations are high, and a lot of people werent expecting this,

in BullyGeister 07.01.2019 13:39
von jj009 | 2.421 Beiträge

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Tyler OConnors stint as Michigan States starting quarterback may be ending.At the very least, his hold on the job looks awfully tenuous.The Spartans listed OConnor, Damion Terry and Brian Lewerke together atop the depth chart for this weekends game against Northwestern. OConnor has been the starter all season, but he was replaced by Terry late in last weeks loss to Brigham Young .Michigan State (2-3) has lost three in a row for the first time since 2009, a jarring stretch for a program thats won two of the last three Big Ten titles.We dont want to have a quarterback controversy, but we need to have more production, coach Mark Dantonio said Tuesday. Thats what led to this. Need to throw the ball down the field more effectively. Thats play calling and thats execution and route running, things of that nature.Dantonio said OConnor, Terry and Lewerke would be off limits to reporters this week while preparing for the next game. Dantonio didnt go into too much detail about any specific discussions the coaching staff has had about the quarterback situation.He left open the possibility that more than one quarterback could play Saturday.Theres nothing to say that one guy will quarterback the entire day, theres nothing to say that that person wont, Dantonio said. Well make that decision based on what we see this week. Theres a case to be made for every way to go.OConnor was named the starter before the season after spending three years backing up Connor Cook . Hes averaging 195 yards passing a game, good for only ninth in the Big Ten. Dantonio has made it clear he didnt think the fifth-year senior played all that badly against BYU, but the offense has been sputtering.Terry, a junior, has never been Michigan States No. 1 quarterback, but hes played sporadically, often entering games briefly for a change of pace with his running ability. Lewerke, a redshirt freshman, has attempted four passes this season.Brian Lewerke is a young guy with a lot of talent, but he may not quite have the experience that the other guys do, Dantonio said. But I think to exclude him from this right now would be wrong.Tight end Josiah Price said the quarterbacks were rotating in practice Tuesday, and he said he has confidence in whomever plays this weekend. OConnor waited patiently behind Cook, and this season was supposed to be his big chance to lead one of the top teams in the Big Ten -- but now the Spartans are under pressure to turn things around quickly.Its tough to lose three games at Michigan State. Our expectations are high, and a lot of people werent expecting this, and its not easy. We werent expecting it either, Price said. Its tough for everyone. I do think its especially tough for Tyler and Coach D. The people in power get blamed the most.Dantonio indicated that the quarterback competition this week could be part of a larger re-evaluation that the Spartans could certainly use.Well see how it all shakes out, Dantonio said. What well do at the end of all this is well be able to sit there and say, `Whoever we put out there on the field, weve reassessed, we self-scouted ourselves, said this is this guys fault, this is this guys fault. Im not talking about the quarterback, Im talking about other people. Well look at all the different aspects of it and try to make the best decision we can.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Discount Running Shoes . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. White Running Shoes . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheaprunningshoesforsale.com/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Green Cheap Running Shoes . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Black Cheap Running Shoes . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Braxton Huggins scored 26 points and New Mexico State held off Long Beach State for a 93-85 victory on Saturday night.The Aggies (7-2) won their fifth straight and improve to 6-0 at home.Huggins was 7 of 15 from the floor and made five 3-pointers. Eli Chuha had 19 points and Sidy NDir added 18. Jemerrio Jones chipped in 10 points and 13 rebounds for New Mexico State, which shot 50 percent from the field on 27-of-54 shooting. Ian Baker had 15 points, and now is 40 shy of 1,000 career points.ddddddddddddJustin Bibbins scored 18 points to lead Long Beach State (1-9). Noah Blackwell added 13 points.The Aggies had a 14-point lead midway through the second half. The 49ers chipped away, and Barry Ogalues layup pulled Long Beach State within four, 85-81 with 43 seconds left, but they couldnt get closer. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hukel uraib
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 22290 Themen und 56154 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen