t a really good side, he said. A good bowling attack and Mohammad Amir is a very skilful bowler. Weve g

in BullyGeister 08.01.2019 11:45
von jj009 | 2.666 Beiträge

Gary Ballance has confirmed he is fit and ready to take on Pakistan in the first Investec Test at Lords on Thursday, after overcoming a minor groin injury that caused him to miss Yorkshires NatWest T20 Blast fixture against Derbyshire on Sunday.It was just a precaution with Yorkshire having so much cricket in the last few months, Ballance told ESPNcricinfo. I thought it best to rest it up with a Test coming up now. But Im absolutely fine now, Im ready to go.Ballance, 26, was a surprise inclusion in Englands 12-man Test squad, having not featured in Englands starting XI since the corresponding Lords Test against Australia this time last year.On that occasion, he was dropped after a run of one half-century in ten innings, amid concerns that his crease-bound technique had been found out by bowlers at the highest level.But he produced a timely return to form with an unbeaten hundred for Yorkshire against Middlesex at Scarborough in last weeks County Championship clash, and though his call-up came sooner than he might have anticipated, he believes he is a good place ahead of his 16th Test appearance this week.It was great to get the call last week, Ballance told ESPNcricinfo. Im over the moon to be back in the squad and back here at Lords. I cant wait to get started.I didnt expect the phone call, it was a bit of a surprise, but the motivation was there and I was so happy to be back in the squad and get another opportunity.The last few weeks have gone well for me, he added. I feel in good form and pretty confident that I can take that form into the first Investec Test.Balance can expect a stern examination of his credentials against a quality Pakistan bowling line-up that includes the left-arm quicks, Mohammad Amir and Wahab Riaz, and the talented legspinner, Yasir Shah.I think theyve got a really good side, he said. A good bowling attack and Mohammad Amir is a very skilful bowler. Weve got to be on our A game, the guys have got to play well, but weve seen over the last year or so, how well the guys have gone against good attacks. Hopefully we can do it again.Investec is the title sponsor of Test match cricket in England. For more on Investec private banking, visit investec.co.uk/banking Cheap Authentic Retro Air Jordans For Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Jordan 11 Legend Blue For Sale . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.cheapjordansfreeshippingsale.com/?p=7 . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Jordan 11 For Sale . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cheap Jordan 11 . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. If you wanted to know how badly South Africa wanted to win 5-0, you need look no further than Imran Tahir. In the 38th over, with Australia requiring 119 runs at more than nine an over, and shortly after David Warner had survived a lbw appeal, Tahir took it on himself to tell Warner who was boss. He sprayed down a shower of words which lasted into the next over and took the intervention of the umpires, the captain Faf du Plessis and Hashim Amla to calm down.While Warner said he had no idea, what set Tahir off, du Plessis explained it was merely a case of the legspinner following through on his request for South Africa to boss the opposition with body language.He wears his heart on his sleeve. He loves doing well. I havent seen him like that but it just shows how badly he wanted to win the game, du Plessis said. He realised David Warner was playing a great knock and he had to try and get under his skin. They had a few words.Whether Tahir will be punished by the ICC remains to be seen but as far as du Plessis is concerned, his only crime was passion. I dont see anything wrong with that. When Immi was done, they put their arms around each others shoulder said lets have a beer afterwards. Immi is obviously going to have a glass of water, du Plessis joked.The major damage Tahir inflicted on Australia was not of the verbal kind, though. In his first over, Tahir struck a double-blow when he bowled both Aaron Finch and Steven Smith and derailed Australias chase. After bbeing rested from the Port Elizabeth game in favour of Tabraiz Shamsi, Tahir wanted to make a statement and from the praise du Plessis heaped on him, he made it loud and clear.ddddddddddddHe is an absolute gun, du Plessis said. He is the reason we are where we are in one-day cricket. He is a competitor, he wants to win games and he wanted to show everyone that he is still our No.1 which he is. He is my banker.Tahir was not the only standout from South Africas win. Rilee Rossouw batted with a fractured finger to score his third ODI hundred and first of the series, Andile Phehlukwayo topped the wicket-takers list and JP Duminy scored a second half-century in the series to ensure South Africa had contributions from several sides. Ultimately, the team effort is what du Plessis hopes will be the legacy of this series, in which South Africa made history by white-washing Australia.We didnt expect 5-0; we just wanted to beat the Aussies, du Plessis said. And then when we got to 3-0, it was important for us to make sure we dont take our foot off the gas. We wanted to make history and we did that.Its a special feeling. I am hoping tomorrow when we wake up, we will see this incredible team effort and it will last a long time. I am incredibly proud to sit here and be captain of a side that has done that. We were a team right through the series. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
xuezhiqian123, fredataylorr, StacyWilliam

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fredataylorr
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23428 Themen und 57354 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen