ierce hasnt made up his mind about his future.If Paul decides to retire, then were going to make sure that Boston

in BullyGeister 08.01.2019 11:46
von jj009 | 2.064 Beiträge

Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said his team has plans in place to allow Paul Pierce to retire as a member of the Boston Celtics if Pierce elects to end his playing days this summer.During an appearance on The Vertical podcast, Rivers said he believes Pierce hasnt made up his mind about his future.If Paul decides to retire, then were going to make sure that Boston picks him up for one day and he retires a Celtic, because thats what he should retire as, Rivers said during the podcast released Thursday. So we have all that in place. We just dont know what hes going to do.Added Rivers: I think Pauls going back and forth on it, and I want to give him room. I think he deserves it. From a team perspective, you would love that he made his decision eight weeks ago. I think there are certain guys that you just have to give time to, and Pauls one of them.Pierce, 38, played for Boston for 15 seasons before spending one season apiece with the Brooklyn Nets, Washington Wizards and Clippers. He was the NBA Finals MVP in 2008 and is the second-leading scorer in Celtics history, behind John Havlicek.During an appearance on ESPNs The Jump last month, Pierce admitted hes 50/50 on whether to continue playing.Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan already retired this offseason, and Pierce and Kevin Garnett remain undecided on their futures. On The Vertical podcast, Rivers said, It may go down as the greatest retirement summer in NBA history.Addressing unsubstantiated rumors that the Celtics and Clippers have talked about a deal involving Blake Griffin, Rivers smothered the suggestion.[Celtics president of basketball operations] Danny [Ainge] and I have talked twice this summer. One [call] was about the British Open, and one was about another golf tournament. Thats about it, Rivers, who handles personnel decisions for the Clippers, told The Vertical podcast.Added Rivers: Its funny, you dont want to go out and send out a press release every time theres a rumor about Blake. We are hoping that Blake ends his career playing for the Clippers. Period. So when teams call, we say we have no interest. First of all, no teams calling right now because teams know we dont have any interest.It just tells you the different times. Things have changed. Everyone believes that theyre media now. ... Theres so many good, credible guys. And then theres some of the guys who are bloggers who have nothing to do with the sport.I helped my young son trace where this started -- the Blake rumor, the Boston rumor -- lets go there. ... My son traced it to, I think, it was a Boston radio talk show. And the guy didnt say that we had been talking, he said Blake would be one of the guys that the Celtics should go after. That started the next step, to the next step, to the next thing you know it blew up. And that stuff is tough. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Cheap Air Max China . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesfreeshipping.com/ . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Air Max Free Shipping Online . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Cheap Air Max Outlet . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play.Oliver Burke hopes his move to Germany will help him give a much-needed boost to Scotland on the international stage. Scotland take on England in a World Cup Qualifier at Wembley on Friday sitting fourth in Group F after a 3-0 defeat to Slovakia last month.But while Burke has made a fine start to his time with RB Leipzig following his record £13m move from Nottingham Forest in the summer, the 19-year-old has just four international caps to his name after making his debut against Denmark in March and has played down comparisons with Gareth Bales impact with Wales Burke hopes to win his place back in the Scotland team to face England Its obviously normal but it is not a thing people concentrate on - youre worth this or that. Its not about that, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Theyre nice comparisons. Whenever something like this happens there are always comparisons but you have to look at what Gareth Bale has done, he has won Champions League medals and is at Real Madrid and he has pretty much done everything.For me, Im nowhere near that, nowhere near his level. Im still a young boy; there is still a long way for me to go. You can compare but, for me personally, Im Oliver Burke and Im myself and I just do what I can do and work to give 100 per cent. Olliver Burke is settling into his new life in Germany and aims to win the Bundesliga in his first season at RB Leipzig Of course, Bale has been the highlight for Wales but they have many talents in their team.dddddddddddd. You cant just say Wales have got where they are because of Gareth Bale - that would be a horrible thing to hear for a team-mate of Gareth Bale in Wales.There is always going to be pressure with big moves but Ive just got to keep pushing myself and not get it all on top of me which is going really great so far. Im in a very happy place, the happiest Ive been. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Burke was dropped for the defeat to Slovakia, a result which has piled the pressure on manager Gordon Strachan ahead of the trip to Wembley.Obviously I was very disappointed not being a part of that squad and sitting and watching the game for me wasnt the greatest of things. I will admit it, I wasnt happy but, at the end of the day, if thats what Gordon thinks is right and he is happy with that decision then that is fine, I am still happy to be there and still happy to be part of the squad. Burke has won four caps for his country Gordon Strachan has been brilliant with me, he got me into the squad and really helped me settle into the team nicely, but football is a winning game and of course these things happen. Ill go into this next camp and give my all again. There are no hard feelings or anything like that.We are going to go into the game like we are going to win. We are a passionate team and we strive for victory but it is a big occasion. Hopefully we do very well. I am excited to be a part of that; it is my first game against England.Of course we have to win - we have no option. Also See: Burke aiming high with Leipzig Adam: Strachan picks wrong Miller backs Scots underdogs Strachan out if Scots lose China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lakh bent
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 21088 Themen und 54918 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen