while to understand where to always put the car. In racing things start coming up quicker and the slipstream is stro

in BullyGeister 17.01.2019 09:32
von jj009 | 2.666 Beiträge

MONZA, Italy - Daniel Ricciardo thinks those criticising his Red Bull teammate Max Verstappens driving are forgetting how young the teenager is.Verstappens aggressive driving at the Belgian Grand Prix was a major topic of discussion at the Thursday media day at Monza, with Ricciardo and several of his peers clearly frustrated by the repeated questions on the subject. In the FIA press conference Sebastian Vettel said Verstappen needed another talking to at Fridays drivers briefing.The 18-year-old angered Vettel and fellow Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen with repeated incidents at Les Combes and more instances of moving under braking. Ricciardo believes it is important to consider Verstappens age when talking about the incidents.Youve just got to find a balance, hell find it, Ricciardo said. Hes obviously still very young, I was nowhere near Formula One at 18 years old so hes already in a different position to me. Itll come with some maturity but at the same time I think the basics for him are in the right place; he wants to fight, he wants to battle and wants to stand his own ground so its not all that bad.When asked if constant criticism will actually compound the problem with a teenagers more rebellious streak, Ricciardo agreed.Yeah, I think he will if everyone keeps giving him a hard time. I think he will because its probably just age coming out, I know when I was -- I mean Im still immature -- but at that age youre going through a lot and youre growing up from a boy to a man, you want to be your own man, so when someone tells you to do something I think your natural reaction is to oppose it.I think its just a bit of that coming out and maybe a bit of frustration after the race, I dont expect it to change night and day this weekend, perhaps it will just be refined over the course of the season.Ricciardo thinks his own recollections of the first few years in F1 prove its natural for younger drivers to take time to get used to how to race a modern F1 car.When I joined Formula One I knew that what I found is that the cars are so much faster and it took me a little while to understand where to always put the car. In racing things start coming up quicker and the slipstream is stronger, so even judging in the mirrors how quick the cars are approaching isnt always easy.I dont disagree with Kimi, but Ill give the younger drivers the benefit of the doubt for now and I trust that it will come over time with some age, whether it happens tomorrow or not, I dont know, but yeah, its not a concern. Stan Smith Soldes . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Stan Smith Pas Cher France . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.stansmithfrance.fr/ . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Stan Smith Pas Cher Chine . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Stan Smith Solde Pas Cher . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. LONDON -- The mayor of London has ordered an investigation into the rising costs of converting the Olympic Stadium into the home venue for Premier League club West Ham.The centerpiece of the 2012 London Games has been transformed into a 60,000-seat multi-purpose venue at a cost of 323 million pounds (now $400 million), about 50 million pounds (now $60 million) more than initially estimated. British taxpayers are set to foot the spiraling bill.London Mayor Sadiq Khans office said a detailed investigation into the full range of financial issues surrounding the stadium has been ordered.West Ham has a 99-year lease on the venue, which is now called London Stadium, and pays an annual rent of 2.55 million pounds (now $3 million) that covers nearly all their costs.dddddddddddd The club also contributed 15 million pounds (now $18.4 million) toward the conversion costs, with taxpayers paying the rest.The Olympic Stadium Coalition, a supporter-run campaign group that has sought more transparency about West Hams deal for the venue, said Wednesday that the investigation is a breakthrough in our long campaign to highlight the intolerable burden on taxpayers of the rebuilding of the Olympic Stadium to the specification of a well-off Premier League football club. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
xuezhiqian123, fredataylorr, StacyWilliam

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fredataylorr
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23428 Themen und 57354 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen