scountairmax720.com/]Wholesale Air Max 720 China[/url] . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minn

in BullyGeister 18.01.2019 04:10
von jj009 | 1.630 Beiträge

DENVER -- After two disastrous games and a disappointing series against the Tampa Bay Rays, the Colorado Rockies will conclude their homestand with four games against the Atlanta Braves starting on Thursday.The Rockies fell 11-3 Wednesday afternoon, hours after a rain-delayed 10-1 loss Tuesday night and were outscored 25-11 by the Rays in the series. The Rockies struck out 15 times Wednesday, following 12 strikeouts Tuesday night. It is the first time in franchise history that the Rockies struck out 12 or more times in consecutive games at home.Chad Bettis will start Thursday night for the Rockies. He is 7-6 with a 5.55 ERA in 19 starts, 11 of which the Rockies won, and will face the Braves for the second straight start. On Saturday at Atlanta, Bettis gave up six hits and three runs in 6 2/3 innings with three walks and three strikeouts but wasnt involved in the decision as the Rockies won 4-3.The Rockies are 6-1 in Bettis past seven starts, and he is 3-1 with a 5.49 ERA (39 1/3 innings, 24 earned runs) in that span.Im in a good spot right now mentally and physically, Bettis said. And I think that Im learning things and trying to still understand how to get a little bit better each time, which is where I want to be. But I think in the big sense of things, personally, I feel I need to be much better toward the later part of my starts. In the Atlanta game, I feel like I got hurt there in my last, say, 10-15 pitches.Its not that Im not focused or anything, but (I) just need to understand whats going on and be aware of it and fix it before it happens.At Atlanta on Saturday, Bettis allowed two runs in the second but then retired 12 of the next 14 batters he faced through the sixth. He issued a leadoff walk followed by a bunt single in the seventh but got Erick Aybar to ground into a double play. But Bettis then gave up a run-scoring single to pitcher Mike Foltynewicz and walked Jace Peterson before being lifted from the game.The Rockies and Braves played a three-game series last weekend in Atlanta to start the second half of the season. The Rockies won the first two games but were unable to sweep the series when the Braves scored a run in the ninth Sunday to win 1-0.Foltynewicz will again oppose Bettis and is coming off a terrific outing during which he threw 73 of 107 pitches for strikes. He allowed four hits and three runs with two walks and five strikeouts before being taken out after facing three batters in the eighth. Foltynewicz is 3-3 with a 3.70 ERA in 10 starts this season, four of which the Braves have won.The Braves on Wednesday lost the rubber game of their series at Cincinnati 6-3 and are 2-4 since the All-Star break. Their road record is 19-26, not good but far better than their 14-36 mark at home. Moreover, the Braves are 9-7 in their past 16 road games.Colorado is the second stop for the Braves on a nine-game road trip that will conclude with two games at Minnesota.Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman, who had a cancerous mole removed from his back during the All-Star break, went 0-for-11 with six strikeouts in the series against the Rockies last weekend.Freeman finally ended his long-ball drought at Great American Ballpark when he homered in the first inning against Anthony DeSclafini. It was the 17th homer of the season for Freeman, who went 1-for-4 with three strikeouts.This place is a graveyard, you know what I mean, Freeman joked about one of the better home run parks in the big leagues. In my career, Ive never been swinging well when I come into this park. I was able to get one over today.At the hitters paradise that is Coors Field, Freeman has made 66 plate appearances and his hitting .271 (14-for-59) with five homers, 14 RBI and a .627 OPS. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Air Max 720 Free Shipping . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. http://www.discountairmax720.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Air Max 720 Cheap . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Wholesale Air Max 720 China . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. ATLANTA -- The Washington Nationals dont have much time to get Joe Ross, who hasnt pitched since July 2 because of shoulder inflammation, ready for the postseason.The first step will take place on Sunday, when Ross will come off the 60-day disabled list and start against the Atlanta Braves in the Nationals last game at Turner Field.Ross made three minor league rehab starts and then threw a simulated game of about 60 pitches last Sunday.Its just important to us he gets on a mound in a game, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said.The Nationals arent expecting the right-hander to go more than about three innings against the Braves.Lets see how his arm feels, Baker said. Then well increase the workload if we can, or maybe see how he does out of the pen.Ross, 23, was 7-4 with a 3.49 ERA in 16 starts before going on the disabled list and the Nationals would like nothing better than to have him built back up enough to be a starter in the playoffs.Were trying to get him into game shape, game-ready, to help us not only down the stretch but in the playoffs, Baker said. You can simulate all you want, you can go to minor league games, but theres no substitute for big league time and big league games.Stephen Strasburg is questionable for the postseason and the Nationals need help behind Max Scherzer and Tanner Roark, with Gio Gonzalez at No. 3 in the rotation right now despite showing his inconsistency again on Saturday against the Braves.Thee Nationals are seeing encouraging signs from Strasburg, who was diagnosed with a strained flexor mass in his elbow after leaving a start against the Braves in Washington on Sept.dddddddddddd 10.Strasburg, who is 15-4 with a 3.60 ERA, played light catch for about five minutes Saturday morning at Turner Field in what was a small but important first step in his attempt to return at some point this year.They told me (Friday) that he was beginning exercises and he was coming along fine, as far as I know, Baker said.Braves right-hander Matt Wisler will try to bounce back from a rough start in his return from the disabled list as he faces the Nationals on Sunday.Wisler (6-12, 5.00 ERA) allowed six runs on 10 hits over three innings on Tuesday against the Miami Marlins after being sidelined since Aug. 31 with a left oblique strain.Wisler, 24, was demoted to Triple-A Gwinnett after midseason struggles, but turned in three strong starts before going on the disabled list.I think just a little bit of rust, but Ive got some stuff to fix, Wisler said after the loss to the Marlins. I still shouldnt have had an outing like that.I cant keep having outings like this if I want to pitch up here for a long time. Ive got three outings to kind of prove I can still pitch up here and have confidence going into next year. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
xuezhiqian123, wholegreensCBD, Keto_Buzz

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Keto_Buzz
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19939 Themen und 53736 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen