Who won the battle between Jalen Ramsey and Tyreek Hill?

in Online-Shop-Napfputzer 12.02.2019 04:45
von chenyan94 | 512 Beiträge

One of the mini-stories from the Jacksonville Jaguars game against the Kansas City Chiefs was the battle between Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and Jaguars corner Jalen Ramsey. The two had a little back and forth through the media leading up to the game Youth Blake Bortles Jersey , taking some playful shots at one another.So how did the match up actually go?“I felt like I did pretty well – really well to be honest,” Ramsey said after the game when asked how he thought he did against Hill. “I held my own. But, it doesn’t matter.”I didn’t think Ramsey would actually cover Hill one-on-one all that much, let alone shadow him the whole game. From initial watch, that didn’t happen but Ramsey did end up playing straight up on Hill quite a few times and the results ended up with about two receptions for about 40ish yards. Hill ended the day with four receptions for 61 yards, which included a 36-yard reception getting behind Ramsey after beating the jam.“Yeah I was Andrew Norwell Jersey ,” Hill said about his match up after the game. “I love a challenge no matter who it is I’m always going to step up to the plate. I’m going to win some, he’s going to win some. We’re both pros, that’s what it’s about.”All in all, Hill’s impact on the game was limited considerably more than it was in his previous games this season, but he did catch him over the top one time. Ramsey had some other plays where he jammed Hill out of the play on some timing passes down the field, but overall I think it ended up being a wash on the day.“No issue Tashaun Gipson Jersey ,” Ramsey said when asked if he spoke with Hill after the game or if he had issues with him. “Tyreek and I are cool. I’ve been a Tyreek fan since he came in. Last week, I was surprised at his words. And, then when I talked to him after the game, he was like, ‘I said you were great.’ But, everyone knows what he kind of said. So A. J. Cann Jersey , I had to take a shot back at him. But you know, I respect him as a player.”It was a fun match up to watch and Hill is a dangerous player that can take the top off the defense at any moment. It should be an interesting match up in the playoffs.Taven Bryan sidelined with abdominal injury The Jacksonville Jaguars have been pretty fortunate with injuries dating back to last season, which is weird to say considering Allen Robinson tore his ACL in the first game of the season, but for the most part they haven’t had too many major injuries. That trend has continued with only some knicks and minor dings, which has now hit rookie defensive lineman Taven Bryan.Bryan, the Jaguars first round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft Youth Ronnie Harrison Jersey , has been getting reps in as the primary backup at big end for Calais Campbell while also pulling some double duty at defensive tackle. According to Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone however, Bryan is dealing with an abdominal injury and is day-to-day for practice.The team hasn’t made a decision yet on whether Bryan will play in Thursday’s preseason opener against the New Orleans Saints, but if his missing practice time two days prior to the game, I’d think they would lean to be cautious and hold him out of playing in the game.It’s possible skipping a day will afford him the rest to heal up and be ready, but personally I have my doubts we see him in action this week.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ketodiet180forskolin
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19909 Themen und 53706 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen