g, Danica Patrick is a pretty gifted athlete off the track as well. From her yoga moves to her CrossFit skills, Patr

in BullyGeister 07.08.2019 09:46
von jj009 | 3.862 Beiträge

By now, we all know that in addition to that whole NASCAR superstar thing, Danica Patrick is a pretty gifted athlete off the track as well. From her yoga moves to her CrossFit skills, Patrick is in great shape and makes this clear to anyone who follows her on social media.However, if youre looking for more proof, please take a moment to watch Patricks workout on Wednesday. Joined by boyfriend and fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., the pair did a timed workout that involved, well, just about everything. And, lucky for us (or unlucky if you were looking for an excuse to skip the gym today), the whole thing was filmed in a hyper-timelapse and posted for our enjoyment.Warning: While these exercises are tough on their own, just watching this might make you feel dizzy.And, yes, for those keeping score at home, Patrick did totally smoke Stenhouse here. Get it, girl!See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Josh Allen Jersey Ryquell Armstead Youth Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Gardner-minshew-ii-jaguars-jersey/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Jalen Ramsey Youth Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Josh Oliver Youth Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .Michael van Gerwen has warned his rivals that he plans to break his personal record of 18 title wins this year. The world No 1 collected almost £1m in prize money from tournament victories last year and has already acquired a tally of trophies, including the UK Open crown in 2016. Van Gerwen will be seeking even more major titles in the Premier League, World Matchplay, World Grand Prix and Grand Slam later in the year. Gary Anderson, the defending Premier League champion, and a resurgent Phil Taylor should provide stiff competition, but the Dutchman is determined to surpass his own achievements. Phil Taylor had a message for Van Gerwen after their Premier League draw I feel good and I would like to win more tournaments, Van Gerwen told Soccer AM. Last year I won 18, so thats my record until now, but hopefully I can break it.Van Gerwen set the record for the highest average in a televised match during this years Premier League, but revealed that he is spending time away from the practice board.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: muskanguru
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33185 Themen und 67318 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen