not appeal the suspension or his $20,000 fine. He will miss Sundays race at Pocono Raceway.Childers is the f

in BullyGeister 09.08.2019 04:30
von jj009 | 3.862 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- NASCAR has suspended the crew chief for Kevin Harvick for an improperly installed lug nut at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.Rodney Childers will not appeal the suspension or his $20,000 fine. He will miss Sundays race at Pocono Raceway.Childers is the fifth crew chief suspended over a lug nut rule instituted by NASCAR earlier this season. The rule was put in place because teams were not applying all five lug nuts properly in an effort to have faster pit stops.Other penalties issued Wednesday by NASCAR were written warnings for twice failing pre-race inspection to the teams for Kasey Kahne, Paul Menard and Matt DiBenedetto.Written warnings also were given to the teams of Kurt Busch and Aric Almirola for twice failing template inspection before pre-qualifying. Andrew Miller Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Orlando Cepeda Cardinals Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/cardinals-roger-maris-jersey/ . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Drew Robinson Cardinals Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Andrew Miller Cardinals Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season.BOISE, Idaho -- Russell Knox followed his record-tying 59 with 68 on Saturday to drop a stroke behind Philip Pettitt after the third round of the Web.com Tours Boise Open. Pettitt had an 8-under 63 to reach 18-under 195 at Hillcrest Country Club. "I knew it was going to be a challenge, how can it not be? I had to regroup," Knox said. "I was still close to the lead. I had a bunch of 10, 15 and 20-footers for birdie that went in yesterday but not today. I was expecting it, just like I expect them to go in tomorrow." Will Wilcox, two weeks removed from his own 59 in the Utah Championship, had a 62 to join Michael Connell (61), Kevin Tway (63) Will MacKenzie (65), Chad Collins (67) and Bronson LaCassie (68) at 16 under.dddddddddddd Knox is the fifth Web.com Tour player to shoot 59, also joining Notah Begay III, Doug Dunakey, and Jason Gore. The Scot made short birdie putts on Nos. 16 and 17 to get a spot in the final group. "Everyone is bunched up now and tomorrow is going to be a shootout," Knox said. "Im in perfect position. Theyre all going to find it difficult tomorrow to back up their good rounds." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
rameshnporu, aokabct

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: rameshnporu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33193 Themen und 67326 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen