aving made just 12 appearances for the League One side due to ongoing knee problems.Its been frustrat

in BullyGeister 11.08.2019 05:47
von jj009 | 3.862 Beiträge

Former West Ham and midfielder Jack Collison has decided to retire from football at the age of 27 due to injury. The Wales international made 121 appearances during an injury-plagued spell with the Hammers before moving to Ipswich on a short-term deal in September 2014.He did not play for Ipswich because of his persistent injury problems and was released after three months. Former West Ham midfielder Collison made 121 appearances throughout his career In an attempt to revive his career, Collison moved to Peterborough last summer, but he has now decided to call time on his career having made just 12 appearances for the League One side due to ongoing knee problems.Its been frustrating. Its something Ive had to live with pretty much for the last seven years, Collison told Sky Sports News HQ.Its been an ongoing battle and I feel its finally got the edge on me. I think enough is enough and Ive took the decision to call it a day and now try and look to the future.The 17-times capped Wales international, who will now focus on a coaching and media career, dislocated a kneecap playing for West Ham in 2009. Wales international Collison is challenged by John OShea of Ireland Its all continued from that, and really since that night Ive never been fully fit, which is obviously frustrating, Collison said.I suppose its one of those things that happen in football, and Ive tried to live with it and be the best I could with what Ive had, and Ive had a real good go at it.I had a year out of football last season and then decided Id give it a good try this year, and Ive thrown absolutely everything at it.But I think I had to admit to myself that I wasnt really up to the level I hoped to get back to, and of course its frustrating when you are out there trying to do something you love, but your body cant do what you are trying to do in your head.I dont really want to carry on falling down and dropping out of football and end up being rubbish really, so I decided to call it a day and now Im focusing on my next career. Also See: League One video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Trevor Daley Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Pavel Datsyuk Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/jonathan-bernier-jersey/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Kris Draper Red Wings Jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Mike Green Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. HUNTSVILLE, Texas -- Torry Butler and Dakarai Henderson scored 13 points apiece as Sam Houston State jumped out to an early lead and coasted to a 78-57 win over Division III Sul Ross State on Tuesday night.The Bearkats started hot, shooting 61 percent from the field in the first half. They finished with 31-of-57 (56.1 percent) shooting. They also nailed 7 of 11 from long range. The defense limited Sul Ross to 16-of-52 shooting.Sam Houston State scored 32 points in the paint while llimiting the Lobos to 12.dddddddddddd The Bearkats also picked up 22 points off 21 Sul Ross turnovers and added 14 second chance points.Butler was 6 of 6 from the field and Henderson hit 3 of 5 from distance. Chris Galbreath Jr. made 6 of 10 field goal attempts for 12 points and grabbed nine rebounds for SHSU (7-3).A.J. James led Sul Ross with 23 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: rajanmnkiro
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33276 Themen und 67413 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen