ms scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory ov

in BullyGeister 14.08.2019 07:00
von jj009 | 3.802 Beiträge

RUMFORD, R.I. -- Norman Xiong took the third-round lead Thursday in the Junior PGA Championship and Mariel Galdiano topped the rain-shortened girls competition.The 17-year-old Xiong, from Canyon Lake, California, shot a 1-under 68 to reach 1-under 206 at Wannamoisett. Davis Shore of Knoxville, Tennessee, also 17, was a stroke back after a 68.I like my position, said Xiong, born in Guam. I am glad to be under par on a tough course like this, especially considering the wind, which switched a lot today.The 18-year-old Mariel Galdiano, from Pearl City, Hawaii, had a 4-under 67 for a two-round total of 11-under 131.I was playing lousy golf early, said Galdiano, playing her final junior tournament before beginning her college career at UCLA. I was affected by the heat, but I put myself in some bad positions and posted some higher numbers. I had a good comeback birdie on 9, and ultimately I was able to post a much better score than I thought I could shoot earlier in the day.Sixteen-year-old Gina Kim of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, was three strokes back after her second 67 in the competition that was cut to 54 holes after play was washed out Wednesday.Cheap Air Max Nz Free Shipping . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Wholesale Air Max Nz . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.airmaxnz.com/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Wholesale Air Max Nz .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Air Max Nz Free Shipping . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Nikita Nesterov has been added to Russias World Cup of Hockey roster in place of Slava Voynov, who is ineligible to compete because he is suspended indefinitely by the NHL.In announcing the move Monday, the Russian Hockey Federation said it ran out of time in its bid to have the league lift Voynovs suspension stemming from his arrest on felony domestic violence charges in October 2014. The former Los Angeles Kings defenseeman pleaded no contest to a reduced misdemeanor and returned to play in Russia after facing deportation from the United States.ddddddddddddThe NHL questioned Voynovs status when he was among the final players selected to Russias roster in May.The 23-year-old Nesterov had three goals and six assists in 57 games last season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Douglasuckner
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 31717 Themen und 65826 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen