d.It was a game of inches in the end.Theyre a good footy side and theyre going to hold momentum for a l

in Online-Shop-Napfputzer 27.11.2017 14:37
von t123 | 2.340 Beiträge

NAPLES, Fla. Adidas John Tavares Jersey . -- Ariya Jutanugarn was unable to accept the CME Globe trophy when it was first being presented to her, needing both hands to hold a big plastic cube stuffed with $1 million in cash.Thats a great way to end a season.Jutanugarns breakout year ended with a haul of prizes Sunday at the CME Group Tour Championship: the LPGA Tours Player of the Year award, the money title and the season-long Race to CME Globe points competition that comes with a $1 million bonus.A winner of five tournaments in a year that started slowly with a major meltdown in the California desert and was turned around by three consecutive wins in May, Jutanugarn held off Lydia Ko for all three of those trophies.I never expected like that much, Jutanugarn said. I just really wanted to win my first tournament this year.In Gee Chun made a 10-footer for birdie on the final hole to win the scoring title by the slimmest of margins, making her the first player since Nancy Lopez in 1978 to win both the Vare Trophy and Rookie of the Year in the same season. If Chuns final putt had not fallen, Ko would have won the Vare for the first time.Its still been a very cool season for me, said Ko, the worlds No. 1 player, who wrapped Jutanugarn in a big hug when their rounds were complete before heading off to sign dozens of autographs.Combined, Ko and Chun took more than 11,500 swings over 166 rounds -- and the scoring title came down to one putt.It was big pressure for me, Chun said. I just tried to enjoy my last putt. ... It was a big honor for me, to have my name next to legends.Add her to the list of young stars on the LPGA Tour. Shes 22, Jutanugarn turns 21 later this week and Ko doesnt even turn 20 until early next year.Add Charley Hull to that list as well. Shes a tournament winner now.Another 20-year-old -- youth is most definitely served in this era of womens golf -- Hull looked like a savvy veteran as she captured her first win. Hull finished 2 shots ahead of So Yeon Ryu, that margin coming after they had a 2-shot swing at the 17th. Ryus approach came to rest along a 3-foot face of a bunker, forcing her to play off to the side and wind up settling for bogey.Hull made birdie there, then coolly 2-putted on the 18th to prevail. She shot 66-66 in a bogey-free weekend, with 12 birdies and 24 pars in her final 36 holes of the season.I was pretty calm, Hull said. I went on the golf course and tried not to think about golf.There were tournaments within the tournament, with many things decided in the seasons final minutes. Player of the Year was settled first, when it became evident that Ko -- who needed a win and nothing less to take that title -- was not going to catch Hull. The Race to CME Globe came next, with this being the first time in that awards three-year history that it wouldnt go to Ko.The scoring title then came down to Kos and Chuns final putts, and about a half-hour later, Hull finished off the week and the season by making her first win the tour championship.Its a pretty cool feeling, Hull said. Hasnt quite sunk in yet.Hull finished at 19-under 269. So Yeon Ryu (67) was second, Jennifer Song (68) followed at 15 under, and Jutanugarn (69) was 14 under with Mo Martin (68) and Beatriz Recari (68). Chun (70) was seventh at 13 under.DIVOTS: Ko shot a 10-under 62 on Friday, but her other rounds this week were 70, 73 and 72. She tied for 10th at 11 under. ... Shanshan Feng of China finished her season with a birdie and ended this week 12 under. She had won her last two starts and was eighth or better in her final seven events of 2016. ... Former world No. 1 Stacy Lewis is 0-for-63 since winning midway through what was her second player-of-the-year campaign in 2014. She shot 76 and tied for 42nd. ... Defending champion Cristie Kerr (72) tied for 22nd, 12 back of Hull. Adidas Nikolay Kulemin Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Adidas Cal Clutterbuck Jersey . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. http://www.islanderssportsshop.com/adida...slanders+jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Captain Joel Selwood has called the work Geelong put into Hawthorns Sam Mitchell an attempt to influence the AFL star.One of the features of the Cats epic qualifying final win over Hawthorn on Friday night was a series of furious physical clashes, with key players such as Selwood and Mitchell frequently involved.At one stage, Selwood and his brother Scott went toe-to-toe with Mitchell in a push and shove.Scott Selwood was recalled specifically to tag the influential Hawthorn utility and it was an eventful duel.We obviously want to influence the players that we think set them up really quite well and Sam is one of those, the Geelong captain said.We have much respect for him.We sat Scott on him for fair periods of the game and then in other parts we let him run free.Asked about the Selwood brothers v Mitchell scrap, the Cats captain said it was not planned.Hawthorn captain Luke Hodge played most of the game with his head bandaged, typifying the games aggression.The match review panel will also probably look at a first-half clash between the Cats captain and Hawks onballer Jordan Lewis.I heard it after the game but Im not sure what the incident was, Selwood said.I dont know that he has too much to worry about.Selwood added the overriding emotion after the game was relief and he said the Cats got out of jail with the two-point win.It was the moost-watched game on free-to-air TV since last years grand final. Adidas Bryan Trottier Jersey. Cats key forward Tom Hawkins called it one of the best games he had played in and Selwood said they were thankful to reach the preliminary final.Selwood also had sympathy for Hawthorn onballer Isaac Smith, whose shot at goal after the siren went through for a point.The Cats captain said immediately after the ball left Smiths boot, he thought it was a goal and they would have to play the semi-final next weekend against the Western Bulldogs.Hes a very good kick and I actually watched it from in front of him, Selwood said.It came off his boot really well but it just faded away.I did think it was going in.Im sure hed put his hand up to take that kick again one day.The Cats were 17 points behind in the third term and Selwood said they had plenty of room for improvement.We didnt picture the game like it was last night - we probably moved the ball a bit quick at times and allowed them to use the ball, use the game style they wanted, he said.It was a game of inches in the end.Theyre a good footy side and theyre going to hold momentum for a long time.For us, it was just about hanging on and then when we got our opportunities, just to take (them). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hardboostxl
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19271 Themen und 52998 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen