Bernard Tomic will not make himself available to represent Australia at this summers Olympic Games in Brazil. [url=http://www.of

in Futtertime-happahappa 23.02.2018 04:29
von jokergreen0220 | 1.145 Beiträge

Bernard Tomic will not make himself available to represent Australia at this summers Olympic Games in Brazil. William Jackson Jersey . The 23-year-old says he made the decision because of his busy playing schedule and my own personal circumstances.The world No 22 was recently warned by Australias Olympic Committee over his behaviour. At the Madrid Masters last week, at match point down to Italys Fabio Fognini, Tomic held his racket back-to-front to play the final point. Bernard Tomic effectively gave up match point against Fabio Fognini by attempting to return the ball with his rackets handle Despite being heavily criticised for this, he told an after match press conference: I dont care about that match point. Would you care if you were 23 and worth over $10 million?Instead of playing in Rio at the Olympics, Tomic will head to Mexico to contest a low-ranking event on the ATP Tour.The Germany-born player said in a statement: With a heavy sense of regret, I have made the difficult decision to not play with the Australian tennis team as they pursue an Olympic medal in Rio.I have always proudly represented my country in Davis Cup and given my all when wearing the green and gold but on the basis of my extremely busy playing schedule and my own personal circumstances, I am regrettably unable to commit to this years tournament.I make this decision based on what is best for my tennis career. Australias Olympic chef de mission Kitty Chiller says she wants in the team only people who want to be there On hearing the news, Australias Olympic chef de mission Kitty Chiller said: Its his choice. We dont force anyone to take part in the Olympic Games.We only want people in our team who want to be there and are prepared to abide by what that team means.Bernard was on notice, that hasnt changed, now that he has withdrawn makes it irrelevant.Australias Davis Cup captain Lleyton Hewitt believes Tomic will not have taken the decision lightly. The two-time Grand Slam winner added: Scheduling can always be difficult in these circumstances.Bernie has always made himself available to play for Australia in the Davis Cup and he is very passionate about playing for his country. Also See: Serena OK after eating dog food Lopez pulls out of Olympics WATCH: Troickis Rome meltdown Novak masters Murray in Madrid Joe Mixon Jersey . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. Brandon LaFell Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/Black-Friday-Keivarae-Russell-Jersey/ .Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair.MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern Munich signed Robert Lewandowski from Bundesliga rival Borussia Dortmund on a free transfer on Saturday, with the deal taking effect at the end of the season. Bayern announced in a statement that Lewandowski, who pushed for a move to the Bavarian powerhouse last summer, signed a five-year deal through June 2019 that will take effect from July 1. The 25-year-old Poland striker underwent a medical with Bayern team doctor Hans-Wilhelm Mueller-Wohlfahrt on Saturday before both parties -- Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge with sporting director Matthias Sammer, and Lewandowski with his agents Cezary Kucharski and Maik Barthel -- signed the deal. "We are very satisfied this transfer worked out for us," Rummenigge said. "Lewandowski is one of the best strikers in the world. He will strengthen Bayerns squad and give us another push. We are very happy that a five-year deal to 2019 was signed. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys. " Lewandowski has 65 goals in 115 Bundesliga games since joining Dortmund in 2010, with 11 scored this season. Dortmund declined the opportunity to let the forward leave for a transfer fee last summer, after the club failed to reach an agreement following efforts to extend his four-year contract. "He scores important goals for us, works extremely hard and is, in our eyes, a player that we couldnt replace at all during the summer. Not on our financial capabilities," Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke told the Sueddeutschen Zeitung newspaper. Lewandowski is the second key player to leave Dortmund for Bayern since the sides met in the Champions League final last May, with Germany attacking midfielder Mario Goetzes signing also announced well in advance of his eventual move. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: smrtsmith
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10793 Themen und 44032 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen