Louis van Gaal has apologised to Tottenham for not becoming their manager and claimed Manchester United will always be a bigger

in 1..2..3..Meins 05.05.2018 10:59
von jokergreen0220 | 1.145 Beiträge

Louis van Gaal has apologised to Tottenham for not becoming their manager and claimed Manchester United will always be a bigger club, despite watching his side lose 3-0 at White Hart Lane on Sunday. Houston Rockets Jerseys . Spurs kept their Premier League title hopes alive as a seven-minute treble from Dele Alli, Toby Alderweireld and Erik Lamela stunned United and reduced the gap behind Leicester back to seven points.Tottenhams progress under Mauricio Pochettino has been one of the stories of the season but it could easily have been Van Gaal sitting in the home dugout, given the Dutchman was chairman Daniel Levys first choice to take over in the summer of 2014. United players look dejected as Spurs shocked them with three quick-fire goals Asked if he regretted his decision to overlook the job in north London, Van Gaal said: In the balance, we are still ahead. The challenge is always bigger in a bigger club.I like also to sign for Tottenham Hotspur. Daniel Levy knows that. But the challenge was bigger at Manchester United and shall always be bigger.I am sorry for Tottenham but Manchester United will always be the bigger club. I think it is a little bit pathetic that you ask that because they have won 3-0. It is easy to ask that but it is okay, you enjoy yourself. Jamie Carragher said Manchester United have gone backwards under Van Gaal Van Gaal is not giving up hope of Manchester United gaining a top-four spot despite dropping four points behind Manchester City in the race for the Champions League.Uniteds defeat on Super Sunday means that time is ticking on their hopes of another top-four finish under the Dutchman, with six games remaining.He told Sky Sports: No [Im not giving up hope], every team can lose from everybody, so still we are in the race.But of course when you lose a game you have to close the gap again, and thats more difficult.I dont think [the manner of defeat mattered]. I think that Tottenham is a great team, and I said also that before the match. Report: Spurs 3-0 Man Utd Full report from White Hart Lane Until the first goal I think we were a good team who were playing good, in Tottenham, and also had a big chance for a goal, so you cannot say that the way we have lost is a big negative result. But the way we have played until the first goal was good.Manchester United had the better of the early stages, but quick-fire goals put the game well beyond the visitors.Van Gaal said the game could have had a different outcome if a first-half chance for Anthony Martial was converted, but rued what he described as miscommunication for Allis opener as United were stretched in defence. Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino hailed a perfect performance by his players I think until the first goal you are at least an equal team. I think the better chance was for us with Martial, big space and big time for him.I think we give the goal away with miscommunication, and within five minutes we were out of the game. Also See: Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd Carra on Van Gaals future Spurs to keep challenging Poch praises perfect Spurs Luc Mbah a Moute Jersey . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. PJ Tucker Jersey . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Tracy-McGrady-Rockets-Jersey/ .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.Helen, Fenners and the Soccer AM crew return on Saturday morning with some great guests, top tunes and fun features to kick off another big day of football. Comedian and regular on Mock The Week and 8 Out Of 10 Cats Rob Beckett is on the sofa, and he will be joined by the band Travis, who will be playing live.Youll also be able to see what happened when Tubes met Stoke star Xherdan Shaqiri, while actor and presenter Cel Spellman (Cold Feet) pops in for a chat. FANS OF THE WEEK - A new feature will see Luton Towns fans go up against the Soccer AM crew in the John Arne Riise Arena too win £500. James Harden Jersey. Watch the show to find out at what they will compete at.YOU KNOW THE DRILL - Jimmy Bullard has been to Dundee to test his skills.SHOWBOAT - Check out the best tricks and flicks from the last seven days.Plus well cross live to the Cardiff City Stadium and St Andrews ahead of two live Sky Bet Championship matches on Saturday.Make sure you tune in to Soccer AM from 10am on Sky Sports 1 and on Sky 1. Also See: Soccer AM page Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday The FantasyFC Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kuai6669
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11072 Themen und 44338 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen